Easy to bake, fast to finish! This new article explains why organic, gluten free recipes are the best thing since slide bread!
9 Things I Learned This Summer
Happy Summer! It is bloody hot outside. In our kitchen facility it is clocking in around 90 degrees. It is miserable. But we survive. I love the Summer, it feels slower and calmer. But even in the calm there are things to garner from life. Here are a few things I have learned this summer thus far.
- You should drink some water. It really won’t hurt you.
- Hot Yoga is extra miserable in the summer.
- Cold coffee is where is it at
- Having less body fat is cooler. Last year, I lost 30# doing keto and I am not as hot as the year prior.
- Dinner of some fresh tomatoes, cucumbers and a cold shrimp is just as god as a ribeye on the grill or a pot roast in the oven.
- I don’t look good in a tank top
- Going to the beach is awesome, even if you do drive 24 hours with two toddlers, have a flat tire, and only see the beach for three days before doing it again.
- Hitting the grocery store salad bar is far easier than chopping everything. (see number 9)
- Evolve is even easier.
Take a break, not everything has to be perfect. Stop and relax for just a moment. For me, my summer’s got more enjoyable when I slowed down, simplified my life (my eating), lost some weight and pressed the easy button. For an easy way to simplify, check out Evolve and their pre-made meals. Nothing really could be easier. https://eattoevolve.com
Less Grain, Less Pain