Easy to bake, fast to finish! This new article explains why organic, gluten free recipes are the best thing since slide bread!
Let’s be honest, holidays are overwhelming. All the parties, kids parties, work, school functions etc, it’s hard to keep up! But, if you’re anything like me the competitive drive to be the best at everything never really slows down. It’s our cross to bear…. Well, I’ve decided to start a DIY Holiday Tips Column to let us help you conquer the holidays with style and ease. Today’s tip is a Paleo Ball Wreath, a simple holiday brunch or party dish that takes literally seconds to prepare and will knock everyone’s socks off. All you need is paleo balls in your favorite flavors, some of our yummy cereal, and some fresh berries. Follow the steps below and you’re all set!
- Purchase Evolve Paleo Balls, Evolve Cereal, and fresh berries
- Grab a circular platter from around the house
- Arrange Paleo Balls in a circle (think wreath…)
- Take our cereal and pack around the Paleo Balls in the center and the outer ring
- Sprinkle with fresh berries and be on your way!
Everyone will think you spent tons of time (or tons of money…) and you’ll look like the hottest hostess in town! Stay tuned for our next great idea, and remember Evolve will help you through the holidays with ease!